As a luxury travel provider for over 15 years, I want to share my tips and ideas for your Hawaii and Caribbean land vacations. I also work now for a great internet cruise travel agency, so I will share those thoughts as well. As you can see by the empty chairs, there are sunny islands waiting for you!
Photo is from Tahiti--Where are You?
Receiving one of my Hawaii service and sales awards
2010 promises to be a better travel year. Travel bookings are off to an amazing start since the first of the year! Yea! This is a friendly reminder to start thinking about your travel plans for, Spring Break or summer travel in 2010. Alaska and Europe 2010 vacations are now on sale. Unbelievable rates for the Caribbean and Hawaii; Remember, planning ahead is the key to a fun-filled and worry-free vacation.
I specialize in all types of cruise travel. I also specialize in Caribbean and Hawaii land travel. I worked over 15 years for the leading luxury Hawaii/Mexico/Caribbean tour operator before coming to America's Vacation Center. I am confident I can provide you with the “best of the best” in knowledge, pricing and 24/7 customer service.
Photo is blog editor with the Ultimate Cruise Travel Icon- Former Love Boat Captain Stubing- Gavin Macleod
Email your travel inquiries to david.seeberger@americasvacationcenter.com
No comments:
Post a Comment