As a luxury travel provider for over 15 years, I want to share my tips and ideas for your Hawaii and Caribbean land vacations. I also work now for a great internet cruise travel agency, so I will share those thoughts as well. As you can see by the empty chairs, there are sunny islands waiting for you!

Photo is from Tahiti-- Where are You?

Receiving one of my Hawaii service and sales awards

Sandals Dunns River

Sandals Dunns River
My Most Recent Trip to Jamaica

Saturday, January 16, 2010

ALOHA

As a certified Hawaii destination specialist for over 10 years and as a purveyor of
Hawaii leisure travel for over 15 years, I wanted to spend next few weeks sharing Hawaii travel information. Spring is one of the 2 higher seasons to Hawaii travel as snowbirds flock to America’s paradise.

What better way to start this Hawaii travel blog series then the Definition of Aloha

ALOHA

Hawaiian dictionaries include many definitions of “Aloha”, a greeting, love, mercy, compassion, farewell and more. Think of Aloha as meaning welcome to the Islands, an invitation to enjoy the friendly spirit, and warm memories to last a lifetime.

To arrange your next great Hawaii vacation, contact me at David.Seeberger@AmericasVacationCenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment