As a luxury travel provider for over 15 years, I want to share my tips and ideas for your Hawaii and Caribbean land vacations. I also work now for a great internet cruise travel agency, so I will share those thoughts as well. As you can see by the empty chairs, there are sunny islands waiting for you!

Photo is from Tahiti-- Where are You?

Receiving one of my Hawaii service and sales awards

Sandals Dunns River

Sandals Dunns River
My Most Recent Trip to Jamaica

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hawaii Economy

Hawaii Economy

As a certified Hawaii destination specialist for over 10 years and as a seller of luxuryHawaii leisure travel for over 15 years and continuing this blog series on Hawaii travel.

Hawaii’s gross state product reached nearly 40 billion in 2000. Tourism is the states largest industry. 7.4 million visitors came in 2005 and spent 10.8 billion. The federal government comes next. The military spent 5.1 billion. Agriculture and live stock cash sales in 2003 exceeded 524 million.

To arrange your next great Hawaii vacation, contact me at David.Seeberger@AmericasVacationCenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment